Through the charitable gifts of individuals, corporations and foundations, our organization helps advance Ellis Medicine’s mission to serve the community and reinvent healthcare one patient at a time.
The Foundation will be the trusted, respected philanthropy of choice known for its genuine caring, lifelong relationships with donors. Our vision is to nurture an environment that fosters stewardship, relationships, and generosity in support of Ellis Medicine.
We value our relationships with donors, respecting them as investors, partners and friends.
- Be good stewards of every gift and accountable to each donor
- Use our resources (people, time, materials, money) wisely
- Treat everyone as a major donor
- Make donors feel valued beyond their expectation
- Work as a collegial team with volunteers, physicians, nurses, staff, trustees and each other
- Be an integral, visible part of the hospital family and community
- Foster cooperative, collaborative and productive relationships to improve the health and wellness of our community
Jim Hurley, Chair
James Barnes, Esq., Vice Chair
Lauren Sharkey, Esq., Secretary
Christian Soller, Esq., Treasurer
Colleen Dibble, M.D.
Christopher Dolinsky, M.D.
Steven Giovannone, M.D.
Neil M. Golub
David C. Horan Jr., Chair, Ellis Medicine Board of Trustees
Amanda Kuryluk, Esq.
A. Emile Walraven
William Zarzycki, President, Volunteer Aides
Eric Bergin, Assistant Treasurer
Karen E. Mantas, VP/Executive Director
Paul Milton, President & CEO, Ellis Medicine
Karen E. Mantas
Vice President and Executive Director
Director of Development and Planned Gifts
Manager, Corporate and Sustaining Gifts
Foundation Operations Specialist
As a not-for-profit organization, The Foundation for Ellis Medicine is dedicated to being a good steward of its resources. To this end, the Foundation, which is overseen by a volunteer board of trustees, strives to be as transparent as possible in its operations. We invite you to view the following financial information:
The Foundation for Ellis Medicine Financial Statement 2018 and 2019
The Foundation for Ellis Medicine Financial Statement 2019 and 2020
The Foundation for Ellis Medicine Financial Statement 2021
The Foundation for Ellis Medicine Form 990 - 2017
The Foundation for Ellis Medicine Form 990 - 2019
The Foundation for Ellis Medicine Form 990 - 2021